Mar 10, 2014
The second Turn On Talent event is in the books and it was another great success! Over 60 people joined SilkRoad’s Tom Boyle and Kasey Konkright as well as panelists from Aluet Management Service, University of Denver, Boston Market and Trumpet Behavioral Health. Thank you to the panel for providing fantastic insight into how successful onboarding can impact all areas of talent management.
- Damian Guerin – Human Resources Executive, Aluet Management Service, LLC
- Amy King – Associate Director, Human Resources, University of Denver
- Jason Lessman, PHR – Sr. Director, Human Resources, Boston Market
- Patrick Sorensen – Human Resources, Trumpet Behavioral Health
- Kasey Konkright – Innovative Solutions Consultant, SilkRoad
- Each of the four panelist companies reduced hiring and onboarding steps by about 40%.
- Hiring recent grads requires that they be presented with the same tools they use everyday, a stack of paper does not cut it for onboarding these new hires.
- This is also true for completing Performance Evaluations.
- Look at your workforce over the next 3 years, be prepared for the next generation that will drive your business.
- Boston Market amassed a lot of data on users that justifies and even demands HR automation. Their employees now spend time serving guests—not filling out forms or looking through handbooks.
Thank you again to our panelist for sharing your success stories! Want more? Joins us at our next stop in Cherry Hill, New Jersey on March 19. Check out the full Turn On Talent schedule to find a stop near you!
Mar 4, 2014
What Keeps HR Up at Night? [SlideShare + Infographic]
By John Spivey
Download the full report. Updated: Originally Posted December 19, 2013 Tuesday was an exciting and much-anticipated day for the crew…READ FULL ARTICLE
Mar 3, 2014
Shifting Gears: How Technology is Driving a New Recruiting Experience [Webinar Recap]
View the webinar. Technology is driving today’s recruitment. From online job boards to social media sites to video recruiting—the way…READ FULL ARTICLE
Feb 28, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
How To Evaluate Talent Management Systems [Ultimate Buyer's Guide]
Download the full Ultimate Guide to Integrated Talent Management. We’ve spoken a lot about the need for automation, strategic planning,…READ FULL ARTICLE
Feb 24, 2014
Feb 20, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
6 Things HR Needs To Attract and Engage Top Talent: The State of Talent Acquisition
In this continuation of our State of Talent Management series we take a closer look at talent acquisition. But before…READ FULL ARTICLE
Feb 18, 2014
Feb 12, 2014
The War for Talent is Over, and THE TALENT WON! [+webinar archive]
*Guest Post by Bob Kelleher (originally posted January 14, 2014) View Bob Kelleher’s archived webinar, Employee Engagement for Dummies! …READ FULL ARTICLE