SilkRoad Agile Performance Wins Silver Brandon Hall Award
By Kelly Carmody
SilkRoad’s new Agile Performance Management solution received a silver award for the Best Advance in Performance Management Technology in the recently announced Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards. A panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts and Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives evaluated the entries.
SilkRoad Agile Performance distinguishes itself in two key areas: simplicity of the employee experience and an impact on business outcomes.
“Another significant finding of our research is the importance of optimizing the employee experience as a driver of engagement and retention,” said Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke. “The technology user experience plays an increasingly large role in shaping the employee experience, and these award winners are creating leading practices that deserve validation and recognition.”
SilkRoad Agile Performance emphasizes an easy-to-use experience for employees, HR and managers.
- Provides an intuitive interface that facilitates faster user adoption and reduces dependence on training
- Offers a mobile responsive design, making it easy to complete any activity on the go
- Makes it easy for employees to give, receive and request feedback from anyone in the company
- Maximizes employee performance and ROI by fostering a culture of continuous feedback
- Helps managers and employees adjust to changing business needs through more frequent check-ins
A big thanks goes to SilkRoad client Avid Solutions, Inc., who shared their results for the award submission, including how the solution enabled transparency, offered employee self-direction and emphasized development. Read the full case study.
For the full winners list, visit: http://www.brandonhall.com/excellenceawards/past-winners.html
To learn more about the awards, visit: http://www.brandonhall.com/excellenceawards/index.html